Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vince Spring 2013 with Kel Markey















source : thefashionpotkelmarkey

VINCE Spring 2013
Model : Kel Markey

My new muse girl name Kel Markey. At first I know her as Miles Garber girlfriend who is a model too.
I see her picture on his instagram and no I don't stalk his instagram.
In the same time I cut my hair I found her picture with that hair.
I seriously in love with her, her pale face, she a bit boyish look too
plus that 'i didn't care less" attitude remind me many of muse girl who mostly boyish & rebel look.

And now she a model of Vince , I don't really familiar with this brand or following this brand
but I love all the simple look , black & white color, simple detail, the boyish styling especially with the right model. Don't you just want all the pieces like all of them. 
My favorite look its no 2, 6, 7, 8, 11 ( in love  with that grey denim!)
Geeez I never stop loving this kind of look.

No comments :

Post a Comment