Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All Time Icons : Irina Lazareanu
























pic : tfs & tumblr

Irina lazareanu one of my all the time inspiration model. She really amazing and her style also really unique like her . She my first reason why I want to cut my fringe like her but on that time my hair not really long like her. But then I found out that Irina cut off all her long beautiful hair to very short hair which not make my love to her any less. She still look amazing. 

The reason why I post this is that lately I've been considering to cut my fringe like her again OR the biggest change I might want to cut my hair super short maybe not like her but kinda similar. I'm not sure yet so I still stick to my promise to myself : keep growing my hair long

No comments :

Post a Comment