Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pretty Young Things Pre-Fall 2012 Lookbook

 




 









Photographer - Gregorius A. Andre (08176501158)
Anindya Irene Fiatrah Staats
Creative Designer - Fransiska Eka V.
Videographer - Theresia Tri
Stylist - Nike Andrianadownload lookbook here
follow @shopatpyt 


If any of you haven't know about this little clothing collection name Pretty Young Things than is a must for me to tell you now. Pretty Young Things ( PYT ) is basically a limited line collection that have a looks that simple with high details, tailored, classic, yet very chic. I have known this cool clothing line since the very beginning of their collection because I was very lucky enough to be friends with the owner and also the creative designer Fransiska Eka Valentine ( you should check her cool portfolio website ) . I know her for quite a long times now and when she told me about this clothing line I'm not very surprise cause she have a very cool yet very chic style and she always know what the next cool things are ( its always a pleasure to go shopping with her too ;) ). And when she ask me do I want to be the model of her brands? I was very surprise and not believe at her at first but in the same time I was very excited! and of course I said "yes" to her. The reason why I was really excited with her offer because I love her works so much , and I also wear one of her cloth from her work so I know how amazing is her clothing's. And also for me who secretly love to work as modeling this will be my first very offer to be a  real model for someone else brands!


The collection was for Pre-Fall collection 2012 , call as "Neat Natty" . It was Inspired by Japanese neat style and Monocle Magazine, Pretty Young Things want to pull off the neat and natty this Fall. The collection have a lots of really cool cloths with a beautiful details on it, example like the cutting of the shirt, stripes, elbow patch, flowery details and much more! .  One of my favorite was the one that has grey stripes shirt with broken elbow patch called Hiro , its really cool and during the shoot with that cloth I was joking around with the crews how the cloths its make totally for me and I don't want to take it off LOL. They also make a  really beautiful video for this collection which its a MUST for you to see here .



As for the shooting , it was really really amazing. Since I quite knew some of the crews. I was really nervous at the first time , but it feels so lucky to have this amazing crews with me. They all really nice, easy going and humorist too!. I love it how they just let me do what I do and giving me direction of exactly what they want from me. Even tho there some problems such as the hot weathers and strangers who try to annoy our shooting , the crews was really easy going and just easily calm with it.  

No comments :

Post a Comment